"Is My Start-up Fundable?"
This is something all would be entrepreneurs want to know. In reality, most first-time entrepreneurs lack any venture funding knowledge and the associated real-world experience required to properly access and ultimately answer this question.
Based on over 20 years funding experience, “Is My Start-up Fundable?” provides invaluable insights and proven advice for entrepreneurs looking to secure venture funding for their start-ups. All aspects of start-up funding from business concept creation through securing funding are covered. Independently delineated, the topics presented in this book address the broad spectrum of diverse and disparate issues facing start-up companies, all of which first-time entrepreneurs need to have an intimate knowledge of in order to secure venture funding.
You will learn:
- What venture investors look for in a “fundable” start-up company.
- Required key elements of business planning for your start-up company.
- What venture capitalists consider when reviewing your start-up company’s business plan.
- How to prepare, approach, and present your start-up company to venture capital investors.
- How to secure venture funding for your start-up company.
Download “Free” Content” from “Is My Start-up Fundable?”
With the valuable insights and proven advice provided, this book will substantially increase the probability of securing funding for your start-up.